A leash is a leash, right? You may think so, but once you try a LaVilla leash, you and your pup will think otherwise. What makes our leashes different? We make them specifically to suit you and your pup’s style, with comfort and practicality in mind. Since all of our leashes are hand-made in our shop, they can be customized for different lengths, widths, special hardware, extra handles, and just about anything you could dream of. The fabric can match your collar and range from simple colors, to bright and fun, to stylish and classy! We can personalize any leash with text and graphics, from bright washable colors to glitter to 3M reflective lettering & strips for safer night-time walking.We offer a variety of leashes in fun and festive fabrics, Whether “off the rack” or custom made, all of our leashes are constructed with 4 layers of fabric and interfacing wrapped around polypropylene webbing for strength. Everything is sewn together with a heavy duty polyester thread. The interfacing adds strength to the fabric and provides cushioning for your hands for maximum comfort and durability. Like a pair of jeans, the more they are used the more comfortable they get - and they can even be machine washed.
Our standard leashes are 4 or 6 feet long in either ¾” or 1” widths, with chrome-plated steel snap bolts. Some of our many custom options we offer are:
- Loop leashes - these are great for keeping your dog close while walking or training
- Dual loop leashes - gives your pup space to roam on walks but gives you the option of using a loop leash when needed
- Multiple snap bolts - great to hook up both a collar and a harness, or multiple collars
- Text and graphic customization, including glitter and 3M reflective
- And of course, your choice of fabric!!
Compared to standard nylon leashes, our customers have found that LaVilla leashes are much more durable and comfortable, especially when having to quickly grab for said leash after a doggie dash attempt (nylon leash burn, anyone?).